4.25.2003

E X C L U S I V E

SNEAK PEEK AT HILLARY CLINTON'S NEW BOOK
My Struggle (working title, may have a problem in the German translation because "Mein Kampf" may get a bunch of Jews out of shape)

Chap I: How I overcame Senator Schumer and Mayor Giuliani and alone saved New York after 9/11 (A heroic and heart stirring start to a great book. How an innocent friendly remark about wops made the Mayor "crazy" and forced her to act. Created the great untold story of New York )

Chap II: How I saved 50,000 American Troops in Iraq

Chap III: How I helped millions of children starve to death in Zimbabwe (under revision)

Chap IV: How I saved thousands of homeless Taliban in Afghanistan (might be deleted)

Chap V: How I saved millions from SARS (could be rewritten to say hundreds of millions if she can do all the interviews)

Chap VI: How I saved hundreds of passengers on a plane being hijacked on 9/11 (currently Top Secret at the Pentagon because Rumsfeld hates powerful women)

Chap VII: How I personally helped every single family survivor of the 9/11 tragedy (Racist homophobic Republican survivors deny this and Chapter is at her lawyers)

Chap VIII: How I spend every waking hour caring for others less fortunate, gifted or brilliant than I (The Left Wing "Nation" magazine is so in love with this chapter they may reprint the whole chapter)

Chap IX: How I have stood up to dictators around the world at private dinners (She had concealed tape recorders at dinners with Chirac, Schroeder, Mugabe (she calls him "Muggie"), Chretien (of Canada) and others.)

Chap X: How I face death every day for taking a stand on women's rights in Republican states

Chap XI: How I alone exposed the corruption at the UN (the goods on phoney abortion clinics in Saudi Arabia, the shocking truth about the lack of organic food at refugee camps, and more)

Chap XII: How I alone restrained New York Jews from attacking Ariel Sharon at a bris for convicted serial killer

Chap XIII: How I got my husband elected to higher office two times (an affectionate look including the tragic death of Buddy the dog at the hands of a vindictive Monica Lewinsky who has yet to stand trial)

Chap XIV: How I helped the Yankees win the World Series (Castro can be a friend; the first revelation of the "pitcher for Florida Cuban big mouth" deal; how Cuban pitcher "El Duque" really came to the Yankees)

Chap XV: How I forced the Jets to draft Chad Pennington (a shocking revelation--is this her secret love?).

Chap XVI: Why I have refused to help the Knicks until they support late term abortions

Chap XVII: How I developed Humility