4.27.2003

COUNTRY MUSIC TAKES OVER IN IRAQ Perhaps as a result of the American troops or perhaps because the people can now listen to any radio station they choose, Country Music has taken over. Local bands and local singers sing in Arabic with a country twang.

The Baghdad Top Ten
1. If this is where civilization was born how come the beer ain't cold?
The Infidel Molesters

2. If Mohammad had seen you naked baby, he'd a written a different book
B.J. binAri and the Bedoin Drifters

3. I killed tortured and raped but now the good times are gone
The Palace Dirt Band

4. Hello Mullah. Hello Fatwa. Here I am in camp Chilaqua
Ali bin Sherman al Fama (solo)

5. If Allah didn't want me to drink he'd close the bars at noon
The Prayer Rugs

6. They cut my privates off in prison but I can still bend over for you
The Muslim Gay Men's Chorus

7. It' was hard to be in Saddam's prison when I knew you was cheatin' with the guards
Mullah Devine

8. Yore camel smells better than the stories you bin tellin'
The Burka Bitches

9. The feelin between my legs ain't my camel honey
Big Saddam and the Tigress Studs

10. Your cell phone's workin' Big Man why ain't you?
Mosque Sluts